Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chocolate Tilda

I loved this Challenge! In blog hopping I see alot of people loved this challenge too. Totally Tilda is a new monthly challenge blog and Chocolate was thier first challenge. I can't wait to see what more they come up with. I put of hint of blue which was allowed. I love this color combo! I smile when I say this because I am sitting on my dark brown furniture staring at the light blue curtains on the window. {giggle}


July must be the month for new challenge blogs because Wild Orchids started one of thier own too. LOVE THEM!! I just love challenge blogs, besides inspiring they are just plain fun! I'm hoping this is okay for the Just Magnolia challenge. I figured the paper part of the recipe as designer paper. I guess we'll see...



I hope you enjoy!!

Challenges:
Wild Orchids: Say it with Flowers
Charisma Cardz: Watch the Birdie
Just Magnolia: Recipe 3Flowers, 2papers, 1ribbon
Paper Sundaes: Lots of Layers
Totally Tilda: Chocolate

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisette

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. I love chocolate and blue! The paper is gorgeous as is the edging. Can you tell us about them please? Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, I love that punch! I like the shade of brown very nice. Great job. Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love your color scheme and your coloring is lovely.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!!!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done & so elegant! Love the papers, trimming and colors and of course that cute Tilda!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisette!!! This is such a lovely card!!! I love the colors !!! Amazing coloring and all details are so gorgeous!. Fantastic job!!
    Hugs
    Regina from Belo Horizonte - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisette-this is wonderful1 Tilda is colored so nicely and that blue ribbon makes the brown DPs pop! Thanks for playing at Totally Tildas this month! xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tones you got on her dress colouring and that punch is tdf, thanks for joining Totally Tilda and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is stunning! I love the brown & blue and the card layout & punched border are fabulous! Thanks for playing along in our "lots of layers" challenge at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card, totally love it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the border. Beautiful Coloring too.

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, such pretty papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this it's just stunning!!, gorgoeus colour combo Lisette.
    Thanks for joining us this week on Just Magnolia.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pocket card! Your coloring is very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful darling I love it to bits
    Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge blog
    Hugs Susie & the TT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the Tilda you've used and the softness of your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our very first challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...