Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Boo!



Just a quick little card for Halloween, isn't Froggy Halloween the cutest?! bIt's a Digi and can be found over at The Pixie Cottage here. It's this month's digi of the month. My favorite thing about Digi's is that you can resize them. I had printed this a larger and it didn't quite look right for this card, so I started over again! I know for some of you this is old hat but I have only dived into the digi world recently and wow! LOVE THEM!! I don't feel like I am cheating anymore...LOL!

Oh and did you see the stitching?...Don't look to close, it's not perfect but I did it!! Yeah me! I really can't sew but I'm practicing! When I started out with this card I figured a little bit crooked wouldn't be to noticable on a Halloween card, it adds to the overall effect!...That's my story and I am sticking to it!! Hope you like!

Load of challenges I am entering:

Cupcake Craft: Halloween
Wild Orchids: Stitching
Shabby Tea Room: Pumpkin in image
Papertake Weekly: 3 of a kind (DP,buttons)
Simon Says Stamp: Halloween
Fab n Funky: Use a Digi
Fussy and Fancy: Halloween
Crafter's Companion: Fab Sketch!
Everybody Art: Halloween
Papercraft Star: Halloween Photo Inspire


Thanks for stopping by,

Lisette

19 comments:

  1. A-DORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I {heart} that sparkly button and what a cute image! Thanks for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room, Lisette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow,this is so lovely,Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is WAY TOOO CUTE!!!! I love the colors and the layout, and that darling stamp!!!
    Hope you have a lovely day hun!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl Walker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!
    I like your card... the digi image is very sweet!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - adorable image! Love that ribbon too! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisette, this is a lovely halloween card, really cute and I love the LO. That ribbon is fabby. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Lisette, this is soooo cute. Yes, the foggy is adorable! I wish I had your enthousiasm about digis... I find it's so hard to deal with. The size, the printing... I don't really succeed very well. At least when I stamp, I now where I am going. I'm probably "old school"!!! Anyhow, you card is absolutely lovely, and this image is cute cute! I love the sewing around your layers, and this gorgeous ribbon with halloween colors.
    Gorgeous work.
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gorgeous projects fit this week's Papercraft Star challenge blog Halloween Inspiration challenge and it is also not too late to sign up to win a $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card - love those glittery buttons! Great job on the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us on CC challenge this month dear, it is such a cute card love the colours Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so adorable! thanks for playing along this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card Lisette. Love the sweet image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fun Hallowen card Lisette!Thanks for joining in the Crafters Companion Challenge this month.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is just adorable! Great papers, wonderful job on the image and those buttons are fatastic. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! Love the ribbon and of course the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love te scallops! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card!! Thanks for joining us for the CC challenge this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card, cute image, pretty ribbon and cool buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...