Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Camera on vacation...

Not ME but my camera! ARGH!!! Actually my friend borrowed for the weekend and we haven't reconnected yet. Last night I finished something to share and realized DUH no pictures and too late to do anything about it. Soooo, my dear friends,I hope to share with you REAL soon, REAL Soon! I feel like someone took my paper and ink!

I also did want to share this, I feel awful that I have not been able to leave comments on all the blogs I visit. So I wanted to give a little love....

To the everyone in my Magnolia-licious group and my blog roll, your work is inspiring not just the Maggies you create but all your work! I'm one of your biggest fans!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisette x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...