Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

My First Fussy and Fancy Post!

Happy Friday!! I'm am so excited to be posting my first Fussy and Fancy Challenge Post. Mindy came up with a fantastic sketch and our sponsor Digi Doodle shoppe has the most adorable images. It was hard to choose just one. I couldn't resist this one though, First Love. It's just perfect for Valentines!

I love the way this card came out. It has lots of new toys/stuff. First off Bo Bunny paper, love it!! I have more too and hopefully will be showing more of it off in the near future. Second, I love the $1 bins at Joanns and Micheals, my sentiment is from one of them and I believe the ribbon too! And lastly my new digi image!


I'm excited to see what you come up with and join us over at Fussy and Fancy. Stop by and see what the design team has come with too, I'm going to be so lucky to play with such a talented group!



Challenges:

Cupcake Craft: Something New (New DT and toys)
Stamping Scrapping: Flowers
Polly Craft Challenges: New Things
Crafty Creations Challenge: New Beginnings
Creative Cottage: Something New
Crafty Purple Frog: New Goodies
One Stitch at a Time: Love and Valentines
Craft Your Days Away: Anything Goes




Thanks for Stopping by,




Lisette

13 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Lisette! Wonderful colouring and your choice of papers is perfect!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Lisette! I love this image too!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different layers on this card. The heart under the flowers is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing at the SSCC. C2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisette, what a pretty card. I love your new image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisette,
    first tahnks for your lovely comment on my blog. your card is fabulous!!!!! i love how you color the image. and those papers are amazing!
    happy to work with you on the Team
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Lisette,

    How are you?

    Beautiful card, so sweet! I love all your elements & textures, Fab combination! A perfect card for our "Love & Valentine" Theme at One Stitch At A Time this week!

    Thank you for entering with us this week at OSAAT.

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so utterly gorgeous! so sweet and romantic! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Valentines challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. I love the image & thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is super cute Lisette. The image is so very sweet!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Lisette, gorgeous card chuck. Such a sweet image and those papers are so pretty.

    I'm so looking forward to working with you at Fancy and Fancy over the next few months.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Lisette! Love the image in that heart and the lovely papers! Thanks for playing at The Creative Cottage! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...