Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Guest DT at Lexi Creations

Happy Monday! Wow I don't think I really ever posted on a Monday. Usually I'm running with my head cut off with the kids and work. BUT I actually had this done for a couple weeks now because Lexi Creations asked my to Guest DT thier challenge today! I was so excited to hear from them and I am so excited to join them for a monochrome challenge.

This is Ching Lan and she can be found here. I colored her in Copics R81, R83, R85, C3, C5, C7, E0000, E00, E11,R11. I punched all the flowers and added pearl centers. She is simply sweet and I loved coloring her.


As always I look forward to hearing what you think. Stop on over to Lexi Creations Challenge and join us this week!


Challenges:

I Did it Creations: Anything Goes


Pals Paper Arts: Punches


PartyTime Tuesdays: Anything Goes + Flowers Handmade


Kenny K Krafty Girl: Think Pink


Catch the Bug: Anything Goes




Thanks for stopping by,


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! Hope to see you back this week!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cluster of flowers! The little pearl centers are so sweet! I really like the sponging around your matte too! Pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Party Time Tuesdays! Hope to see you again soon!
    ~Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, thank you for playing with Bugaboo! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisette your card as GD for the challenge at Lexi's is so very beautiful, I am quite enchanted by it, wonderfully done!

    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisette your card is absolutely gorgeous, so soft and pretty and I love all the little flowers.
    Congrats on your GDT post and thanks so much for the birthday wishes :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card! love the flowers and gems!. thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring and gorgeous design work and card. Love your stuff!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty!! Love the soft pink and pearls. Beautiful design Lisette!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...