Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Catching Up...Sisterhood of Crafters GDT


I know I don't have to say how crazy it was while blogger was down. I'm just catching up now with the missing posts. I was invited to GDT of the Sisterhood of Crafter this month. Thank you ladies for the invite. The theme is Light it Shine.


I finally sat down to play with my LOTV stamps. I LOVE them! and never give them enough love. My ribbon is all sparkle and I stickled the entire seal from Whimsy Stamps. Hope Everyone likes!


Come on by the Sisterhood of Crafters for a little fun and see what more the rest of the DT and GDT's have to inspire you.



Thanks for stopping by,


3 comments:

  1. hi dear
    your card is simply stunning!!! I love all the details, and the colors, and the image... and the sketch!! really lovely!!!!
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisette this card is absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is spot on! You did an amazing job on this card and I am proud to have you as a GDT at the Sisterhood! Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so gorgeous!! such a cute image, and I LOVE that ribbon, it adds such a fabulous touch of luxuray!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...