Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shop til you drop!

Good Morning all! Happy Thursday! I have been away on holiday fun and vacation. Yesterday sadly I took my sister to the airport for her trip back home and even though I have 5 days left to my vacation I feel like it's just about over :-(

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I sure did. My girls and I and having a great time just being together. They got a new Wii game called Just Dance 3 and we have been dancing and laughing way to hard!








Today is going to be the first day that I don't have anything "planned". It feels very weird. SO I figure I am going to take myself and sidekicks shopping!! We have gift cards burning holes in our pockets!!



Which brings me to my post today. I'm down to my final posts for Crafter's Companion Design team term. I will miss them but I can't wait to see what the new team will be bringing you. Today I bring you SWALK's Winter Cheer Collection, Shop til you drop. She is just the cutest! I got to play with the entire collection! They are all just adorable!




My gift bag is a perfect size for a champagne bottle for New Year's fun! Do you have any plans?


Tommorrow I am I have a little something to help start the new year! See you tommorrow!!


Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. this is just fabulous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, a gorgeously sweet image and lush ribbon too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...