Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My First Wryn


Hello Everyone, a quick little post this evening. Isn't this the cutest digi?! Her name is Wryn and she is from Tiddly Inks. I bought all 5 Wryn digis and just love them! My paper is this delicious Echo Park Yours Truly. Just love it!!

Well I have a munchkin who needs help with decimals. So I am off!! I have more of these cuties to come....

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft: All you need is Love
Stamp and Create: Anything Goes
There She Goes: Love is in the Air



Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I Love this card, and yes the digi is too cute. I will have to go check those out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the layers and your shading is superb! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and Good Luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, love the dp and layout. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love the image, your coloring is wonderful!! Also love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...