Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Princess Wryn



Hello everyone!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I did! First I had a kid's school dance on Friday. My girls had a wonderful time. They had all sorts of little fun stuff to do around the dance and the girls got thier hair spray painted. Then I said "Why not" and I did too!! I wasn't the only parent either!

Saturday I missed out going to my best stamping bud, Tracy down south for some shopping. She came back home with distress markers! I was so bummed... but then Tracy came to the conclusion she wouldn't be using them right away and let me have them!! Is that a great friend or what?!!! It's only a few but now I have a couple more colors to play with before my pre order arrives. Wooo Hooo!!


Today's card isn't distress inks, it's Copics. This is Wryn from Tiddly Inks Digis. She is my new found favorite little girl. If you have been reading then you know about my conversation with my girls and how I color to look like them. Well this one would be my oldest sweetheart. She is so totally a princess in sneakers!


I would love to hear what you think and I have BLOG Candy until April 30th. I'm celebrating 2 years of blogging. Hope you join me for that too!!


Challenges:
Creative Mondays: Anything Goes
Squigglefly: Anything Goes
One Stitch at a TIme: Anything Goes
Stamping for the Weekend: Anything Goes
Paper Play: Spring Colors
Paper Crafting Journey: Pretty Pastels
Crafts and Me: Spring Colors


Thanks for stopping by,


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wrynn is just adorable! I love that image. Thanks so much for playing on Squigglefly and congrats on your two year blogging celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love this little princess. Thank you for playing at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love, love,love the layout. Great coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is precious and your coloring is outstanding! I love your little flowers. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a sweetie for sure! Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Wryn - you can hardly go wrong when you start with a great image! - and this is totally sweet. Love the layout with the circle cut off at the edge. =) Thanks for joining us for the Pastels challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! THank you for playing with Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a super cute image and beautifully coloured. Overall a fantastic card !!
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our, 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope to see you back next week ;O)
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...