Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Wishes!

Happy Birthday Lexi!!!! My baby is 10 today! I have no more babies in single digits :-( unless you want to count my fur baby, Percy, LOL!!! Today we are having a mini celebration for her with just family. Her PARTY is in a couple weeks. We scheduled it that way in order for her to get a chance to meet up with her school friends. er birthday lands so close to the first day of school. But it turns out with the stormy weather it was actually a really good idea!
This card is totally her! No....she's not a Dino, LOL!! But she is bright and a colorful character! and purple is one of her favorite colors.
His name is Party Fergus...his name makes me giggle, it's so cute. He's colored of course in Copics and that paper is Echo Park. I hope he brings a smile to my babygirl's face and to yours too. I'm off to have some cake!

Challenges:
Divas by Design: Anything Goes
Paper Pretties: Cards for Kids
Creative Belli: Wings

Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...