Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Day of Autumn

 
Happy Fall! The weatherman on tv this morning just informed us that even though it's the first day of fall it's not going to feel any cooler...SHOCKER! It is going to be a super rainy one so I guess being overcast will have to do.
 
 
WoooHooo! Finally got to play with my Pumpkins on a Vine from There She Goes. SOOOO Cute! Love all thier stamps sets and slowly building my stash. This was my first set that I had to have a couple weeks ago. Crazy that I didn't get to ink it up sooner but I guess I wasn't in the fall coloring mood just yet.
 


So does my apple look like a pumpkin? Yes I said apple. I came across the cutest chipboard shapes in Michaels $1 bin. They had apples and pears. I was hoping with a little paper magic I can make my apple look like a pumpkin. I think I did pretty good.

 
So let's see a few details...my paper is Authentique's Thankful. I colored my little cuties in Copics. Leaves are a spellbinder die and I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for texture. I created this little hanger for a class project I will be teaching at my local scrapbook store. I will be returning to The Scrapbook Store and More to teach in early October after being a few months away. I hope all my friends come back and join me for class. I missed them!
 
Happy Fall Y'all!!!
 
Challenges:
Dilly Beans: Autumn
Little Miss Muffet: Anything but a Square
Diva's by Design: Lots of Layers
Use your stuff: Fall Colors
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is the cutest little thing!!!!! What a fabulous idea. Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so supercute and what a lovely sentiment. It's fabby. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love the image and the papers are delish. Thank you for joining us at Diva's by Design. Good luck with your entry.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea. I just love the poem and the images are perfect for this. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous - I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's brilliant! I love the images and the poem! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...