Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

On Spring Break

I feel terrible for not posting anything new and if you saw my table right now it's not for lack of working on anything. My girls are on Spring Break this week and I have taken time off from work to spend it with them. We are having a great Staycation. We have been to the beach, fountains and movies. I even stamped a handful of "Dolls" (Magnolias) for them and we sat and colored them. Today we are off to the Children's Science Museam.

I have a few cards half way done. They were actually for some challenges but I think the time has past on some. I will have to check but they were still fun to work on! I will share soon...

Next week it should be back to work URGH! and some late night stamping, YEAH!

Off to wake my munchkins....

Thanks for stopping by,
Lisette

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you!!! I took off 3 days of spring break, we have been running around too. We just walked in the doora little bit ago and now its time to relax! I need it!! I had 3 kids (my niece and my 2) the whole time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...