Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello again!



Wow! I have been away much too long. Life sometimes just gets in the way of stamping, how dare it!!! LOL!

Well even though I have been away. I have been playing with my sweet Maggies. I purchased distressed inks about two months ago and was on the search of paper. I know most know what I mean when I say that paper makes it all. I have pads and pads of watercolor paper and nothing made me happy when coloring with distress inks. Well my dear friend tells me she found one that she liked. So I went to Michaels and picked up ANOTHER pad of paper and went home AGAIN and tried AGAIN and this time.....YEAH!!!!!!!!! I went out and bought another pad quickly because my closest Michaels had the Canson Watercolor paper on clearance!

So for about the past two weeks, I have been watercoloring and well now I have lots of images that need a card to call home.

Thanks for coming back and visiting and continuing to follow. I appreciate it so much and always look forward to your comments.


I hope you enjoy my Ballerina Tilda, she is one of my firsts distress inks images. Thank you to all the great bloggers that use distress inks. I have learned soooooo much for you all!

So what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisette

8 comments:

  1. She's so pretty! Love your "love" stamp at the bottom...perfect sentiment for this lovely ballerina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous and a beautiful coloring, too!! I love the colors, so me!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card, Tilda looks beautiful I love your flowers and the paper you used it comes together so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very pretty you have done a great job with the distress inks. Love this little image.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! I really, really REALLY love the look of the distress inks! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love Ballerina Tilda, she is one that I don't have, YET. :) Your watercoloring is wonderful and the card looks lovely.
    Hugs
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and great job with your distress ink coloring!

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!! Your Tilda is just so beautiful! I love the soft subtle colors you've used. Just gorgeous.
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...