Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Please forgive me...

I have been soooo absent lately. Work is just busy and I've come home too tired to pick up a stamp pad. The girls have had end of school projects, that required my stamping talents in decorating Flat Stanley Journals and a State of Pennsylvania shoebox. TRUST ME when I say I am missing my sweet stamps!

I hope to have sometime to color this week, there's nothing more relaxing than that!! I belong to a some really talented groups and today at my first peek at my email I have over 500 emails of blog hopping to do!

Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon,

Lisette

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, just think no time to stamp means less time to spend money! ;-) I haven't had time either...I haven't colored an image in well over a week. But, the bright side, I have spent the least amount of money on stamping items in the last 2 weeks. Can't wait for you to get back in the swing of things and see what great creation u come up with
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic article!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...