Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Truly Scrumptious Frame it!

Well I took that literally! We have a fabulous and final sketch for 2010 over at Truly Scrumptious this week and the optional challenge is to frame it. I love this frame! Not for any obivious reason like my favorite sweet maggies but for a whole lot of other reasons.


To start, Blowing Bubbles Magnolia was colored about 6 or more months ago. I have a lot of images that I just love to color. I hope you can see but her wings are all glitter and sparkle and so is her trumpet?, not sure what to call it.

The paper just arrived at our new local craft store. It's by Bo Bunny and it's GORGEOUS! I need to get more! I used my Slice Machine to cut the word JOY out. I have had this little machine for a year now and just never really take it out. I need to change that.


Oh and finally another favorite I embossed the edges of my paper for the appearance of frost. I got that nifty technique from Magnolia Ink. I flipped/mirrored out sketch, I hope you can see it.

Well what to do think? I took this over to my local scrapbook shoppe and she held on to it for display. When I returned on Tuesday so that I can take it home and photograph it, she locked the door on me!!!

Come join us this for our last challenge this year. AND don't forget to return back in January for a New Year of fun!!


Challenges:

StampingScrapping: Winter Wonderland

Paper Playtime:Snowflakes

Top Tip Tuesday: Ribbon

Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes

Cute Card Thurdsay: Blues

Just Magnolia: Anything Goes with Sparkle

Just Cute Bears: Anything but a Card

Magnolia-licious highlites: Letter or Word Project

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisette


29 comments:

  1. Lisette, this is absolutely stunning! Love it, what a beautiful Christmas decoration to use year after year! You did an awesome job!

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! This is a beautiful decoration. Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this picture. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lisette....how stunning!! I love this little Tilda too...and you've done a beautiful job coloring her!! Love the glittery wings!! I have this BoBunny DP too...and it IS scrumptious, isn't it?! Gorgeous project, sweetie!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, you should be very proud. Coloring and colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing at the SSCC challenge. C2

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly gorgeous! I love the colors - very soft and muted and elegant! Awesome, Awesome job...Barb H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful frame you have made a perfect gift !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow absolutely beautiful - love everything about it - just perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so creative and so pretty! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS! I would have locked you out too ;)
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. So GORGEOUS! Seriously..love this! Thank you so much for joining us at SSCC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisette, this frame is so cute! I really like how you've colored and glittered Tilda and I like the glittery stuff underneath her. Super cute!!!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is just too adorable! Beautiful coloring. Just love the design and papers! Wonderful job! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! Totally gorgeous!! You really did a beautiful job with this!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful!! Your coloring is amazing! And like Rene said...my doors would have been locked too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Lisette, this is absolutely STUNNING. Thanks for sharing. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful decoration. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears and Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful frame Lisette. Love the texture on the snowflakes and the silvery color scheme is so elegant. Wonderful creation :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful Lisette. I love that you have framed the whole card and I can completely understand why the shop owner wanted to hang on to it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Card. I love all the sparkle and snowflakes and color and the image is FUN. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is unbelievable, knock down gorgeous - absolutely beautiful! Do need to say more!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG Lisette, this piece is amazing, stunning!!!
    Is this image still be purchased, luv her?
    Thanks for sharing,
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my Lisette,,,, you are so talented,,,,,I envy you . you´d must be on my Ct.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous, Lisette!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Lisette, not suprised you love that frame, it really is beautiful and beautifully filled with the gorgeous Tilda and stunning papers and embellishments.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH MY WORD!!! WOW!!!!! this is AMAZING!!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  27. STUN--NING!!! This is truly fantastic. You've inspired me. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at TTT and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning! Great Job! Thanks for joining our Winter Wonderland Challenge over on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central!
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...