Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Watercoloring class

I was invited to teach a class at our new local scrapbook store, A Scrapbook Store and More! (website coming soon!) Since leaving SU I haven't taught a class or workshop for at least 6months and last night I realized that I missed it. I had so much fun with a group of wonderful ladies that didn't give themselves enough credit. They picked up on distress watercoloring like old pros!!


Here are the cards we worked on. I kept it the cards simple so we can focus on the coloring. I really enjoyed watching them all get the hang of my favorite medium. I bought some of my favorite Magnolia cards for samples and I know I have at least the Paula (owner) and Karen hooked! LOL!!!

These stamps are from Heartfelt Creations and wow they have gorgeous stamps! Just another addiction....

Thanks again for a great time, ladies!


Thanks for stopping by,

Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...