Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fairyopolis and my new DT!



Hello Everyone! Well I have some super exciting news! I was invited to join Crafters Companion Design team. Firstly, WOW!! I was excited to recieve the invitation alone and then my first DT package arrived and I became even more excited.





Today is my first post here. I used the Cardmaking Kit Fairyopolis. This kit is awesome! It includes everything you need to create vintage fairy cards and WOW it brings soooo many cards and rubons and sitckers, I was blown away with this kit!






I did my first decoupage card. I think that is what they are called. These are precut fairies you piece together and I really love the way this came out!







I can't wait to share more great projects in the future! I'm off to play with Paint Fusion! I hope you enjoy what I have made so far. Please stop by our blog for more great inspirations.







Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...