Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Holiday Skaters

Today they put the star at the top of the Rockefeller Tree. It's one thing I do miss from back in the days of living up north. I loved seeing the tree live and smelling the roasted chestnuts and ice skating.

But even if I was back in NJ/NY. Me and ice skating would not happen anymore. Bad knees!
 
I will leave the ice skating to SWALK, lol.
Well I can't stay long. Tonight I have to pull out the ingredients to all my recipes that I get to cook for Thanksgiving and make sure that I don't have to do a mad dash to the store that is not open! Can you tell that it's happened to me in the past?
 
Challenges:
Our Daily Bread Designs: Winter Holiday
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
 
I probably won't post again until after Turkey day! SO I want to wish all my bloggy friends a blessed Thanksgiving.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!! That is the most adorable image!! I love the entire design!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I just love your sweet image. Your coloring is perfect!! Thanks for joining the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge this week!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...