Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Photo Inspired Challenges at C.R.A.F.T.

If your looking for YNS blog hop you can find it here.

Welcome to another Thursday and another great challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. I have been honored to be a Guest Designer this month and it's been a great blast. I have had a chance to play with some really fun digi's. Last week it was Kenny K for the first time and this week one of our fantastic sponsors is the Stamp Fairy.
This week we are photo inspired! Dressed in pink and I added blue for shading, Molly is holding her bunny as tight as she can. I had s fun adding grass and some "doodled" flowers too. The paper is from my stash by Echo Park from a previous year collection. 

 
Well one more day and I am off to vacation! I'm so looking forward to just plain relaxing. Don't forget to stop by C.R.A.F.T. challenges and join us this week. The prizes are just awesome!


Thanks for stopping by,


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! Love the big bow!! So luxurious hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your colouring is just beautiful.
    Annette
    On behalf of Stampfairy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...