Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm a Guest Designer at CRAFT

Hello friends, I have exciting news. This month I am a guest designer for CRAFT. I was honored to be asked in December and this is my month! Can you believe it's March already?! I'm very excited it's here since at the end of the month I will be on VACATION!! I never needed one as much as I need one now. I'm also excited because my best friend is coming down too!

I'm sure he is counting the days too. This has been a heck of a winter up north, so much snow. and even though he's a firefighter, it's still too cold! We even had some chilly days here in Florida but nothing to compare. I have my fingers crossed that we will have much warmer weather while he's here. I'm looking forward to the beach and a great time with my girls while they are on Spring Break.

On to our challenge this month. Have you guessed what the theme is? It's EASTER or SPRING. CRAFT has some awesome sponsors this month and WOW on how many prizes are given away!  One of them being one of my favorites, Saturated Canary. This image is called Duck Duck Goose and she can be found here


Stop by and take a look at what the DT has for your inspiration and I look forward to stopping by your blogs too! 

Have a Inky Thursday! 



Thanks for stopping by,



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...