Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pinwheel Fun


 Hello bloggy friends, here we are with another Tasty Tuesday inspiration for Your Next Stamp. No coloring  this time but some die cut fun instead. How cool are the new Pinwheel Dies at Your Next Stamp. I have big plans for this die, they are the perfect size for cupcake toppers and more! The sentiment comes from the newly released What Not Sentiments. I told you Karen was on fire with all the great new releases!!

This a really fun inspiration photo. I love bright colors! I'm sure you can come up with tons of great ideas. I will be back later this month to show you one more! Along with more new stamps releasing too. Mark your calendar for May 22nd! But for now come on over to the YNS Blog and join us this Tasty Tuesday!



Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...