Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Summer Fun around the Corner!

 It's only a matter of weeks before all the munchkins are out and the beach and pool become a major staple in this house. I definitely have two fishes and I can't blame them, it gets hot way before the hot "months" like August come around. I love it and so do they.

This image is me, Snorkel Fun Penguin, LOL!!! I don't need the tubbie except for some serious lounging around after a long week at work. I'm ready for the water and some serious summer fun!

That's our theme over at YNS Fun Friday! We are celebrating SUMMER!!! Come join us this Friday with your Summer fun! Last week we introduced some great clear stamp sentiments and I have included another one in my card today. I love the new Cute Critter Circles. You really need to check these out!



Karen has been on a roll with some amazing new stamps! And this month is no exception! Don't forget to come back on May 22nd. We always have fun on our blog hops and prizes too!!
Don't forget to visit our YNS Blog for more Summer Fun! Happy Friday!

Thanks for stopping by,


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...