Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sketch and Sparkle for the Pixie Cottage

Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a great Wednesday. Today brings the end of my term with the Pixie Cottage. This is my final card as a DT member but surely not the last in terms of playing in their fun challenges.

We have a great sketch and or the theme of Sparkle. I'm in love with this bunny!!! She can be found here. I wish I could have captured the sparkle a little more but the paper twinkles with glitter. I hope you join us this week as always I love to see your creations.

I had a wonderful time playing with such talented ladies over at the Pixie Cottage. Thank you Michelle for the opportunity! Hugs to all!

Challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint: Easter
Do you Stack up?: Add a Bow



Thanks for stopping by,



9 comments:

  1. How super sweet! Love the card, and the colors chosen are so perfect.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the image! The head band is so adorable on the bunny!! Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!! cute image! and I love how you have added a flower to her headband! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so cute cute cute or super sweet sweet sweet :) love that darling bunny and the colours are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you so totally ink inspired me that I went and bought that sweet bunny stamp! I am gonna have to copy you dear heart - that flower you have used is so precious on this bunny's head - but I will give you tons of credit!! I love your layout and the colors you have used - perfectly adorable Easter Card!
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisette this is such an adorable card. I wanted to thank you for being part of the Pixie Cottage DT. Your beautiful work will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Awww this is so sweet, the little bunny is ADORABLE!!

    I love the flower on the headband.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful card on Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome card! I love the image; gotta have it, LOL! Way too cute. Totally love how you designed the card. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...