Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

One Little, Two little...

 One Little, Two little...Three little indians...do you remember that song in grammer school? Do they still sing it? I don't think my girls learned it there...Anyway, the little tune just popped up when I uploaded my pictures for posting. Now I can't get it out of my head!!
 My sister drives me crazy singing little tunes from any words or phrases that come up during our conversations. I think I counted 15 in a day!! I hope when she reads this...the little indian song sticks to her too!! LOL!!

This post is actually for Brooke...my stamping friend Wendy's little girl. She was the one who inspired this little indian for Your Next Stamps. It's even named after her. I had to have her cause she's just too cute!

So Wendy...let Brooke know, she did a great job! Let Nathan know, I'm still working on his little inspiration. I'll be sure to post it soon!
My little indians are fighting over takes a shower first before bed...So this Chief has to go! Good Night all!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! This is insanely AWESOME Lisette!!!! Gorgeous coloring and gorgeous papers.....can't stop looking at it!! LOL :) I can't wait to show Brooke in the morning!! She's going to LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...