Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Trick or Treat

 Hello! The spooky day is nearing...My girls got thier first taste of the trick or treating over the weekend. So many events were happening around the area. This year I have a devil and and Pirate/Wench??? I want to say more of a wench because her pirate outfit is more colorful than a pirate.

Well Tilda is dressed as an adorable Tiger. This is not a Halloween stamp and I can't recall what collection she came out in but it certainly can be used here and I did! She is just too cute.

I'm a little bummed I couldn't get better pictures of her. They seem a little dark to me but I just couldn't seem to get the right lighting for her, sorry. I was tempted to take her outside to photograph but we are still really windy from Hurricane Sandy passing out coastline.
 
I can't remember where I found this little box but I "pinned" it so if you want you can find me here.
 
 
Challenges:
 
Dilly Beans: Halloween
 
Fussy and Fancy: Anything Goes
 
 
 
Thanks for Stopping by,

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image, and you've coloured that tiger suit to perfection! I love your little Halloween pocket... thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is such a cute little tiger! I like the fence you created as well! Perfect card! So glad you joined us at Dilly Beans this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the cutest Tildas I have ever seen - she is adorable, and you did a marvelous coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is colored so adorably Lisette. Lovely Halloween project :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Lisette. I love Wild Tilda's tiger costume and lovely cooring.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation! I love how you did Tilda and the fence, background and the flap, the whole thing is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! LOVE it!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh - this is absolutely adorable!!!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Great colors. Your little holder is great.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet, The perfect Tilda choice
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great treat bag. Too cute!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card. Beautiful colors and a wonderful holder.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, perfect trick or treat costume. Lisette, fabulous treat box. Your colouring of Tilda is superb. Love the black fence and the sentiment stamp.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colouring & a stunning card x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...