Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's a Sneak Peek! for YNS!

It's Wednesday! and I get to finally share my first sneak peek with you for Your Next Stamp! I had a fun weekend putting playing with the new stamps that will be available tomorrow!!! So don't forget to come back tomorrow we have an AWESOME Blog hop ready and waiting with prizes!!
So there's an obvious and not so obvious sneak peek here....guess?? Ha Ha!! Okay I will tell you...this adorable pup is one of four new Critters in the Cute Critters 2 set. You will just have to wait and see who the other three are, all I'm going to say is that they are too cute and a purrfect addition to the Smiley Happy Critters set already available! Now you'll just have to guess only two...

But wait there's more, LOL!! The not so obvious sneak peek... See those awesome Fishtail banners? YES! It's a new DIE!!! Whoot Whoot!! I just know you are going to love the new release!
Well I gotta go wake my critters for school. See you tomorrow!!! 



Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. terrific card, love the paper too

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! I love this adorable card and love how you used the new banner dies! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute!! Love that doggie and the banners are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...how cuuuuttteee. I love this card with the paw prints and bones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisette, your coloring is fabulous, and I love your choice of papers here! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...