Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tasty Tuesday at YNS!

Hello Everyone! It's Tasty Tuesday over at Your Next Stamps Blog! Every month Karen is bringing you a Yummy and inspirational photo. Rainbow cookies! I love baking but I have to admit I don't think I can pull off rainbow cookies so I will stick to inspiration for coloring! LOL!
So what did it inspire in me? A sweet (he he he) little birthday card. It seem like there is always a birthday popping up around me. December and January are Big birthday month's in our families. My Momma is next, her's is on Sunday. I used Birthday Surprise Fhiona, you can find her here.

BUT before I go celebrating her birthday, I hope you join me this week for more YNS fun! Tomorrow it's sneak peek time for the New Releases!!!! OMG!! Wait til you see! So cute and fun AND so many stamps! Then you won't have to wait to long because Thursday is RELEASE DAY! Wooo Hoooo!!! We are going to have a blog hop so be sure to join us!
So let's get started today. First hop over to Tasty Tuesday and join us for some fun. Go take a look at the rest of my DT buddies and see what yummy inspiration they came up with. I'm looking forward to seeing you back here tomorrow!


Challenges:
ABC Challenges: Birthday cards
Use Your Stuff: Birthday


Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the digi, your coloring and the patterned papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! So delicate and sweet! Thanks so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck and hope you'll join us again with our next challenge too! Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet girly card! Thank you so much for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Hugs, Mila

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, image and color too! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's . Card Mania Challendges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute! Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is such an awesome card! I truly love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! I stumbled in ABC card challenge and saw this beautiful card. This can surely make a wonderful birthday greetings. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...