Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Birthday card to Share

Happy President's Day! How many of you remember when we actually got Washington's Birthday and Lincoln's day off? LOL!! Okay, I'm dating myself again. I have no personal birthdays to celebrate right now and noticed that my "card giving" stash was out of birthday cards so I made one. I was just in the mood too. How can I not be after picking up this birthday Lucy from CC Designs. She's just to cute! I paired her up with paper from Echo park and the coolest gift punch I picked up by Martha Stewart. My little flower is of course handmade. I almost forgot how much I liked making flowers too.



I've done alot of coloring lately and now I have to take a break. Really I do. My job involves me being on a computer and then I go home and stamp and color, well my arm is killing me!! I went over my friend's house this weekend for what was supposed to be a stamping play date and just couldn't do it and chatted the entire time. SO I'm taking a small break from coloring for a while and moved my mouse at work to the opposite hand in hopes that I give my hand, arm, shoulder a break.





Fortunately since I love to color, I have plenty of images that need a place to call home and I will be able to play that way but I am sad that coloring and stamping has to take a back seat for awhile.



I hope you enjoy your day today for those in the USA that have it off. It's gorgeous today is sunny Florida 80+ degrees outside! How is it by you?



Challenges:

Bunny Zoes Crafts: Celebrations
Creative Mondays: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs: Birthday
Lollipop Crafts: Anything Goes
Stamps R Us: Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps: Birthday Card with Dots
Paper Sundaes: Birthday
Card Makin Mamas: Happy Birthday
Aud Sentiments: Include "Happy" in sentiment


Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Howdy lisette,
    This is just adorable. I love your work. I enjoy your post always.
    Have a good night
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the wonderful, bright, and fun colors. Precious little flower and love those little gifts punched out. Very cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just superb! Love the papers and how bright and cheery everything is. Thanks for sharing you gorgeous card with us for our "Happy" challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, such fun colors, it's beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a little pretty! thank you for sharing your gorgeous work with aud sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Love the colors and your border punch! thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and just love those colours.

    Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x


    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, great colouring! thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps 'Birthday card with dots' challenge.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...