Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Sweet Wryn

Finally Friday! This is felt like the longest week ever!! I can't wait to relax all weekend even though I have yard work that needs to be done. BUT it looks like it's going to rain so....OH well! LOL!!

My weekend will officially start after 8pm. I have to chaperone my munchkins to a Sweethearts dance at the school. It's always fun for them and well I get to sit for two hours and play ATM while they come over and ask for more tickets for games and prizes. Near the end of the dance some of us parents go to the dance floor and that's when we get to have a little fun watching our kids squirm because they're parents are dancing, LOL!!

Well today I bring you another Tiddly Inks digital image, Wryn Grow a Little Love. If you haven't met Wryn she is adorable! I'm off to get more today for some coloring this weekend. I used up some of Minds Eye paper from my stash. It 's always hard to give up a card when I use my favorite DP. Good thing I bought more of thier latest collections!

I hope you have a great weekend too. I would love to hear what you think of Wryn or what you are doing this weekend. Like my Facebook page and chat with me there too!!

Challenges:
Craft Us Crazy: Anything Goes
Poodles Parlour: Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so gorgeous you are such a creative one!
    I hope tonight you have a great time and really show those girls some dancing lol.
    Hugs Tammy
    I had to delete the first message because I can not spell lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable! :) I love the green hearts and your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, love the color combo and your great shading!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...