Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tilda pulling my heartstrings!

Happy Monday everyone! For my football fans out there WHAT a Game yesterday!!! I know it's going to be all the buzz at work today. I work with some serious die hard fans for both sides! Even my girls were excited to watch. From a girl that lived 15minutes from the "Meadowlands" and Giants stadium I guess you know who I was rooting for.


So I know I haven't been around much this week but I finally sat down and worked on some video tutorials. I have been playing with the editing portion. I would love to hear what video editing software you use. I've have been playing with about three and not quite giving me what I was hoping for. One thing I did notice is I talk to much, LOL! SO I'm working on that too. So stay tuned....I'm excited!


For now and today I am sharing some love. This is Ribbon Tilda. She is actually from the Sweet Christmas Dreams collection. I love when my Maggies can crossover to other holiday and events and she is just perfect for Love and Valentines. I colored over a month ago just playing with RV's in Copics that I hadn't colored with before and then I came a across Bo Bunny's Smoochable paper, a perfect match. Love when that happens!!


I would love to hear what you think.

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps: Valentine/Love
Come and Get Challenges: Love
Creative Inspirations Paint: Love
Magnolia Down Under: Love is in the Air
One Stitch at a Time: Love
Our Creative Corner: Love is in the Air
Just Magnolia: Anything Goes/Valentines


Thanks for stopping by,

Lisette

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisette!! I love the colors and your coloring is amazing !!!
    Hugs and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lisette! Your coloring is so beautiful and the finishing touches you added, like the double colored bow are remarkable! Love the flowers! Always fun to see what gorgeous creation you've been working on!
    Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so adorable Lisette =) Your coloring is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't she just darling. Luv the colors. Great job...
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Tilda card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lisette!! I love the way you have colored Tilda especcialy the folds. Also your DP's are awesome. Great design, love it.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the colors you chose.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lisette. Love the colors you used.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Tilda is so pretty and you did a fabulous card design. Love the colors and the ribbon.
    So really neat !!!
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your fabulous colour combo and that delicious ribbon!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! Your coloring is fabulous
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet. I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! this is gorgeous Lisette, I love the papers, layout, ribbon and your colouring. Utterly gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful. Love your coloring on her dress and your beautiful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this image! You have done a wonderful job with her too! love the vibrant colours. hugs shelley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring of this Tilda is amazing...she is perfect for a Valentine card!!! Beautifully designed card....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Lisette, this is just so sweet. I love this tilda, and your coloring is wonderful; Pink and green is my favorite combo, and your bow is magnificient. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely Beautiful Lisette, I love that gorgeous bow.
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  19. she is a beauty Lisette, I love the Rv's too and what a beautiful card it is.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the two colored bow! What a nice touch. Thanks for joining us over at OSSAT. Janet. DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've pulled together some beautiful colors for this lovely Tilda image, thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet and delightful card Lisette. Lovely and pretty coloring on this card. The bow is so cute :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty card. I love the colours you have used. Great. Thanks so much for taking part in this week’s Love challenge on Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love, love, love this! Beautiful color combination and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow this is just stunning!!!! What a gorgeous card!!!!Love the paper you chose and the image is perfect!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute! Thanks for entering in the CI Paints challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A gorgeous card! Lovely papers and cute Tilda, fab colouring and the big green bow realy stands out! Great card! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card, so sweet and pretty :)
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...