Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Good Book

Wonder what they are reading in that book of thiers? Lately I have been reading again. I do it in spurts. I get into a handful of books for a few weeks then I stop and then do it again a couple months later. Wierd huh? Well I also like to read books that are series and I'm going to admit it...I like Sci-Fi and Paranormal. Books and movies are the same for me, it's a getaway from the norm. So I don't read anything "real" life. I have a few favorites that I read over and over too...

So back to LOTV's book...Dr. Suess comes to mind, LOL!!

Well I am still on a coloring and stamping hiatus. My arm feeling a little better everyday. My comfort to my favorite pastime is that I can still put cards together from images that I have colored.

I created this LOTV card right after placing my order for thier new release this week. I can't wait til they arrive. I'm looking forward to Easter stamps soon! I wish I could remember where the paper is from but I can't, sorry! Anyway I hope you enjoy!


Challenges:
Paper Pretties: Punches and Dies
Paper Shelter: Add a sentiment
Simon says Stamp: 3 Different papers
Squigglefly: Bright and Sunny Use Yellow
The Cutie Pie Challenge: Use Flowers


Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Lisette!! Your coloring is stunning and love the colors and design! Hope you're back to 100% soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man liseete I hope you get better soon! The card is adorable!
    I love the stamp!
    I love reading but I love romance books and family books I know boring lol hubby however is a sic if guy who makes me watch those crazy movies lol I had to watch one last weekend and do not remember the name I was so mpressed huh lol !
    Hugs tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisette this is just a precious card! I love your coloring and all the flowers. I hope your arm continues to improve! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge! Please play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super adorable Lisette! I love the image and your coloring is stunning. Lovely yellow. Thanks for entering the Squigglefly challenge this week. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely darling! The image is so sweet and colored perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card....I love the image and the colors you chose to color them!
    You did a wonderful job! Makes me want to run to my craft room! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voi-mikä suloinen pari! Kauniisti toteutettu kortti-tykkään kovasti!
    Kiitos osallistumisesta The Paper Shleter-haasteeseen
    Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi sinulle ja perheellesi sinne <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! love the pastels and soft warmth. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very soft and pretty! Thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is superb. I love the soft colourdesign and those flowers and bow together with that punched border makes it superb. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...