Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Perfect Spring Day!

Hello friends. Well I am back from vacation and from the hospital. Yes, I said hospital. The odd weather days during vacation sent me to the hospital with an upper respiratory infection. But good news, I am on the mend. In fact, today is about the first day that I didn't really cough as much. It is a perfect Spring Day. I finally got to return to work too and honestly I am just worn out.  I can't wait til my energy returns too. I'm dying to sit down and color. I have thank you cards to create for my fabulous nurses. They were truly beautiful ladies with big hearts.
I'm sharing two quick cards with you today. I made them a while ago but it wasn't time to show off Spring/Summer like cards in the middle of winter. Do you do that? Sometimes I just want to color a specific image not related to any time of year. That was this. I think it was Thanksgiving and I was making these. I hope you like them!

As always, I love to hear what you think. Hope you have a great week!



Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...