Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Let your Dreams take Flight!

With all that is happening in the news lately sometimes you just need to disconnect. My favorite paranormal romance author recently released another book to the Black Dagger Brotherhood. If you are into seriously hot vampires, you have to read this series. Talk about major get a way from reality!!! You need to start from Dark Lover by JR Ward. Don't get me started on her Fallen Angels series too!

I like my books and movies the same. Never to close to reality.It drives my family nuts when they want to go see movies like Zero Dark Thirty and I want to see OZ. LOL!!

Onto a little card sharing, I love Saturated Canary Images. I'm sure if you've been around my blog you have seen quite a bit of them recently and I love this digi! I matted her on MME paper and her sentiment is from Greeting Farm. I see that she's into Paranormal romances too, LOL!!
 
 
Hope you have a great Saturday. Today I am shopping for First Communion dresses and I hope the search is quick since we are expecting rain all day. BUT I have to tell you, right now it's gorgeous outside. It wouldn't be the first time the weather changed making the weathermen look like they have egg on thier face. Tough Job!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

Photobucket

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...