Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thoughtfulness = You


 Well we have reached the end of April. Raise your hand if you can't believe we are going into MAY!!! {{mine is really high}} What?! Where is this year going? I have to start figuring out what to do with my girls over the Summer Break! and there's an elementary school graduation! That one makes me a little sad and terrified that they will be tweens soon and headed to middle school. Okay let's move on....


Well April Showers brings May Flowers and here they are in this sweet new image by Your Next Stamp. This is Spring Garden Robin, she is new to the YNS family just released this month. I hope you got to play along during our hop, we had a great time. Today is the last day for a dear co-worker that I have worked for a long time. I made this for her. I will miss her...

Don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog and see what else the DT has to share. They are always inspirational!

Have a Yummy and Tasty Tuesday!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh wow love this sweet design
    this is really so cute

    Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
    http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! Hugs Juls xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...