Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

GDT at Little Miss Muffet

 Hello friends, it's been a few days since I've been around. Summer is here and I'm enjoying my free time with my girls. This year I'm doing Summer break a little different. No camp...sort of. It's Mommy Summer Camp and so far the girls are getting a kick out the whole thing  and I have to admit I'm having fun too. At night I put a schedule of events up for the next day. The kicker is how I describe the event, for example, later  today it's "Splish Splash" They are dying to know what that means....want to guess too?? I'll let you know on my next post since I have BIG EYES over my shoulder at the moment!
Even with my summer camp fun going, I was still honored to asked to join for a Guest spot at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. The theme for today's challenge is Families and the twist is to merge two images together. I gotta admit that I was challenged by this. I use Gimp and I had to seek a help on how to do it. But I think I did pretty good with Leilani and Katie. There are two new digi's over at Little Miss Muffet. I thought they would make cute sisters. What do you think?

Stop by and see what the rest of the amazingly talented team has to inspire you and join the challenge! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lisette, I think this card is fabulous, the little scene is cute and I love the zingy colours. It's a pleasure having you join us at Little Miss Muffet. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, Lisette! I love the colors and papers and adorable merged images! Great coloring and design! Happy to have you as GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisette your colours are just awesome, gorgeous card! hugs,Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous!!! Your colouring is amazing!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...