Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

YNS Summer Fun After Party!

 I hope you joined us for our June release blog hop! If not you still have time! Here's a couple of teasers to get you going. Above is Austin, I get a kick out of the fish jumping out of his bucket. He's a real cutie if your adding to your summer stamps.

For me he's year round, one of the perks of living in a hot climate.  New this month too are some fantastic Summer Dies. They are a must have. Both are available now at the YNS Store.

 
Summer officially began a couple of days ago, and it certainly rolled in super hot! Perfect beach weather!
 
 
Don't forget the great discounts Karen is offering, it ends today so head on over! Take a hop below for some more inspiration and teasers!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are great I love the beach scene and colors. I am loving those dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable, Lisette! I just LOVE how you colored Austin and gave him the slightly sun-burned cheeks-so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun fun! I really love how you showcased the summer dies and Austin, Lisette! You're going to be missed around YNS ya know. I've always admired your coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...