Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

I Ruff You too!


Hello Friday!  In case you haven’t heard YNS re-opened their challenge blog here. Karen is making it easy for you and offering a inspirational picture or a sketch. You can use one or the other or both.  My first  post for this challenge was a couple of weeks ago and I used the picture. This time I’m getting sketchy!

Dog: Y26,Y23,Y21, R29, R27, R22
Fence: W5, W3, W00
Highlights: B00, B000

This is I RUFF YOU,and you can find him here! He “Ruff’s” you a lot! I love the PUN sentiments that come with him. He is just too cute.


Looking forward to seeing what you come with!

Thanks for stopping by,


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is just fab!!! Loving the polka dots!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...