Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Magnolia and Me Under the Sea

Just a quick little post. I have all these cards that I made earlier this year that I just haven't shared so I better get to it.  Some of you have already seen this one on Facebook yesterday. I was overwhelmed with all likes and sweet comments. Thank you!
I have been playing with lots of stamps from different companies and love them all, but Magnolias will always have a special place in my heart. They were the first stamps that I played with when I first started blogging and learning copics. I can probably color them with my eyes closed now! LOL!

Hair: E49, E47, E44, E40
Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
Dress: B06, B04, B02, E55, E53, E51
Shell: YR18, YR16, YR12, E53


Thanks for stopping by,

Lisette

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...